Temporary Work Visas

  • L visas for intracompany manager/executive transferees or specialized knowledge transferees (L-1A / L-1B)
  • H visas for foreign workers (H-1B / H-2A / H-2B)
  • E visas for treaty traders and investors (E-1 / E-2)
  • TN visas for Canadian and Mexican professional workers
  • O visas for workers of extraordinary ability (O-1)
  • P visas for athletes and entertainers (P-1)
  • R visas for religious workers (R-1)
  • E-3 visas for Australian professional workers

Temporary Student Visas

  • F visas for academic students (F-1)
  • J visas for foreign exchange visitors (J-1)
  • M visas for vocational students (M-1)

Lawful Permanent Residence (Green Cards)

  • EB-1 green cards for persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers and executives and managers of multinational employers
  • EB-2 green cards for persons of exceptional ability and persons whose jobs require an advanced university degree or its equivalent
  • EB-3 green cards for professionals, skilled workers and unskilled workers
  • EB-4 green cards for religious workers and other “special immigrants”
  • EB-5 green cards for investors
  • Employment-Based Permanent Residence (I-140)
  • Adjustment of Status ("Green Card")
  • Consular Processing (Immigrant Visas)

PERM Labor Certifications

  • Guidance through the requirements and procedures of the Department of Labor's permanent labor certification process
  • Schedule A Occupations
  • National Interest Waivers